Yaremche in the distance a 27
km is village
of Tatariv. The name of
village reminds about a large attack Tatars on a village. To it village the
little name of Prutec' and Belzec'. After the destructive attacking of Tatars
village in 1673 years got the nowaday name. In a soviet period a village had
the name Flint
on behalf of soviet lieutenant, which perished here in 1944 years. The old name
of Tatariv is returned only in 1992 years.
Development of village began after the
construction of railway which passed here. Quite a bit people rested in villas
and resort hotels on territory of village from poch. ХХ item, in fact it is acknowledged Tatariv a
balneological niz'kogirnim resort, where treat tuberculosis and other pulmonary illnesses. A
village almost to foundation was blasted during And world war. To 1927 year
Tatariv was prisilkom
church of sv is built
in a village in traditional gucul'skomu style. Dmitriya, which is dated the XVIII item
together with a bell tower. Into a church, painting is stored kitty of ХІХ item
Tatariv one of important resort localities, where people rest and treat oneself
from the different corners of Ukraine.
Tatariv often serves as a starting point for an output on a mountain Hamster,
Lesniv and Bruise.