Weekends to Yaremche (IV-FRANK. - Manyava - YAREMCHE - WAY DOVBUSH - Makovytsya - Coloma - Iv.Franka.) on 3dni/2nochi (Accommodation Yaremche).
* 7:10 arrival in Ivano-Frankivsk * Trip to 07:30-12.00. "Manyavsky Skit" - in the village. Manyava: Exaltation of the Cross Monastery acting - architectural monument of the XVII. Inside the cathedral, Holy Cross is the miraculous image of Our Lady, written in the XVIII century. on Mount Athos. * Walking tour to Maniava waterfall height of 22 meters. (Possible only under the right weather conditions, 4km walk to one side, agreed in advance.
* 13:00 moving Kalush. Accommodation in a private mansion. Dinner
15.00 Excursion program * City: Yaren - Pearl of the Carpathians ". Outstanding tourism center: city, situated on a rocky shore of the rapid river Prut, will plunge into the world of natural beauty and gutsulskogo flavor. "Waterfall Break" and well-known souvenir market, restaurant Huzulschyna.
* Dinner 18:30 * Free time (sauna 150 USD. Per hour, or 50 USD. Person in a quantity less than 4 persons)
* 09:00 Breakfast * 10:00 Trip to the "path Dovbusha" with a story about the legendary thief, his life and legend. Exit to Dovbush. 15.00 * Hike to Mount Makovytsya (the highest peak around Yaremche, which shows a panorama Yaremche and top Montenegrin array. * 18:30 Dinner in the Manor * Free time
* 09:00 Breakfast * Check-out * 10:00 Coloma. Review of the historic center, two unique museums - "Eggs" and "Museum of Folk Art and Gutsulschiny Pokuttya, the oldest wooden church Pokuttia (XVI century). * Boarding the train-John Frank. -Kyiv
Tour Price 600 USD per person.
* 2 nights accommodation, (2, 3, 4-room (toilet and shower). * Meals according to program. * Insurance. * Transportation throughout the journey from Ivano Frankivsk
The price does not include:
* Railway transportation. * Sauna and other personal expenses.
Additional payment (optional):
Breakfast on arrival - 30 USD per person. Lunch the day of departure - 40 USD per person.