City Yaremche associated with the name of the legendary folk hero
Dovbusha Oleksy and his sister Basil Bayuraka with Yamni and Paul
Orfenyuka of Dora.
In October 1908, in the woods hunting tatarivskih Viennese aristocracy,
and with them arhiknyazivna Maria Teresa and the princes of
In 1893 in the village of Dora (Tract White Rock), found the treasure
of bronzes (boilers and sword), which date from the age of 800 years BC
• August 25, 1896 created tourist club "Club Yaremchanski. Forces
the club labeled paths for walks in the mountains, made the step to the
waterfall "Break" is definitely the place for fishing. Club Yaremchanski "did everything to attract tourists and separate from the Dora Yaremche.
• In 1901, in Mykulychyn opened the first Ukrainian hotel. Lviv Society rented a paroha about. Tadeo Galaychuka villa near the train station. The villa has two floors, great room - Hotels and eight rooms.
• In 1905-1906 in Yaremcha rested for the season 1500, that brought the owners of villas and 200 thousand euros per year.
• In 1912 Yaremche rested 2400. This
year, many magazines have written about the visit Galicia y Yaremche
future heir Karl Franz Josip Habsburg, who later became the
Austro-Hungarian Cisar Charles I (1916 - 1918).
At the beginning of the First World War, many Yaremchanskogo youths
gathered on the forecourt in front of the hotel Ganusa to join the
Legion of Ukrainian Sich Sagittarius (OSS). Naputnuyu speech before the volunteers said the Ukrainian writer, teacher modeling Bogdan (1972 - 1941).
• In 1941-1942, her husband was shot by the Germans famous Ukrainian writer Irene Wilde E. Polotnyuk.
Up to 2006, consumption had two names of the city - and Yaremcha
Yaremche, the first of which appeared in the 20-ies of XX century. thanks to Polish government officials, and then was fixed by Soviet. Prehistoric Yaremche name was specified decisions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.